Friday, May 7, 2010

Out and About

We found ourselves at the park the other day while we were between church, a visit to Katie's mom in the hospital, and a baby show in Collinsville. Dang. We were busy!


"I'm not certain I'll make it gracefully through all the stuff you have planned for me today. I just want to put that out there right now... If I'm misbehaving later, remember that I warned you. K?"

We made it to our lunch spot!

Beauties....


...and a beast!


And back to beauties :)

I don't recall exactly what Katie was trying to explain to Lilie here.

But the conversation lasted a while...

...before Lilie weighed in with her opinion.

"I think I may need a second alone with my diaper, please."

"Just kidding! It was only bum noise."

I am not in the habit of wearing 'wife beaters' in public. Lilie had applied a generous helping of pudding to my shirt at this point, and it was drying off in the sun.

I love it when she laughs this hard.

We were driving home and Lilie was in the back seat with a snack. We literally heard "Jibber jabber jibber jabber... crunch crunch munch... Snore."

Gorging on a snack and passing out. Those make for the best naps!
It was a great day, with a well-timed nap. See you later!

No comments: