Monday, May 31, 2010

The Magic House on a Dime

This post is waaay overdue because Jason uploaded the pictures with the best of intentions on June something, and hasn't come back to add comments...
The start of the day!
Alphabet time.
I was wanting to get a really cute picture of her with the word 'smart' under her. Here's what I ended up with. You be the judge...
Hm. She acts the same with the beds here as she does at home.
I wanted it to look like she was driving, but it was so crowded that the best I could get was her being shocked at some guy's offer to clean her windshield. That's life in the city, kid...
A small fan of big bubbles!

Quick! Name an algebraic theorem.
...and here's the solution. Give me another, old man!
It's not a harness, it's ... it's... uhm, a lifejacket?



This was mostly what we saw all day. Katie claims that I made these guys uncomfortable when I snapped the pic... oops.





















No comments: