Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kansas City from Jason's Camera

I know we've seen our Kansas City trip from Katie's camera, but I came across these pictures on mine, and thought I had a good excuse to post to the blog.

That, and apparently the Blog Mafia has threatened Katie's kneecaps if *something* didn't get uploaded soon. Don't worry, baby - I'll see that you won't be on crutches!

Here we go:


I believe this is called 'first breakfast'. I think it was a Cheerio... I hope it was a Cheerio.

The pink crocs are on. Only Lilie could pull of PJs and crocs for breakfast.

Mostly because she can give you *this* look if you question her fashion.

Ha. A picture of me. Okay, stop taking my picture.

Seriously.


Lilie: Not a fan of the hotel's "crib".

Ah, but if you sweeten the deal with some Goldfish...

Lilie + Goldfish = Napping Bliss

Or not. Sigh.

Well, apparently we decided after that to put my camera away. Hm. What could possibly be the next set of photos on Jason's camera....?

No comments: