Monday, September 1, 2008

Exciting weekend

This weekend Liliana got to meet her Auntie Tina, Uncle Brian, and Cousin Brayden! It was so cute to see the little ones together. We had a fabulous time with them and got to spend some quality time with Aunt Mar-Mar, Uncle Brian, and Brianna as well.

I will be going back to work in a couple of weeks so I'm squeezing in all the time I can with Lilie before I have to reenter the grown-up world. I just can't believe she's 4 weeks old already. We still don't quite have a routine down, each night is kinda like a box of chocolates, but we have had a couple of nights that she's almost slept through.

For the most part she is still very mellow and easy-going. I love the times (when they occur during daylight anyway) where she's alert and we can play. Actually, it's mostly Mommy enjoying the toys right now but she's slowly starting to show an occasional interest. She's starting to discover her world though and I wake up every morning and wonder how she's going to amaze me next.

Here are some pictures from our weekend. Sorry I don't have the time to edit them right now so please forgive the size and quality of some:

Listen Lady, put down the camera and feed me!
Classic Liliana pose with her bottom lip sucked in
Adorable Cousin Brayden and his beautiful Mommy
Lilie and Uncle Brian (B)
Lilie and Auntie Tina
The elusive picture of an awake Lilie and Mommy
Just being cute!Brayden showing Liliana how much fun the toys can be
Sorry, Brayden. You look embarrassed and/or horrified that you're playing on a pink mat. I promise we won't show this to your friends when you're a teenager. Pinky promise. ;)
Gowwow with the babies
Tina with the cutest babies in the world
Me with the cutie-pies
Lilie getting some love from Uncle Brian (G)

3 comments:

Bettina said...

Lilie pie - Keep those adorable pictures coming! And, NEVER tell Brayden that we held a dress near him wondering what it might look like on him... It was such a pretty dress! I can't wait to see you in it!!! :)

Bettina said...

Uh, I not trying to be that guy, but I am starting to go through some serious Lilie withdrawl... If you could hook a sister up with some more pics, that would really help. I mean just a couple. Anything would help! :)
Love you guys!!!
Aunt Tina, Uncle Brian and Cousin Brayden

Bettina said...

Sorry, I seem to have forgotten the word "am". Oopsie daisy!