Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Catching Up

We just have some pictures to share.  That is all.

Katie had some pictures made, and professional makeup and hair came along with the package.  I know - she looks this beautiful all the time, so it's hard to tell...

This is how we do discipline in our household.  Well, how Mommy does it.  I prefer to just redirect Lilie...





Lilie had oatmeal for breakfast, and lacking a bib, we put on her wedding apron.
We didn't know it would turn into a photo shoot.  But we've learned enough to roll with it when the opportunity arrives.
It's fuzzy, but it's still a good picture...


Lastly, there's the family portrait that Lilie started with a picture of me 'when I was sad'.  I'm the largest figure, in the middle, looking a lot like Cartman from South Park (No.  No I do not watch the show.  I've just been unable to avoid all the cultural references...)  Here's the original version:


And here's one with labels:


 I drew Mommy's hair, and then added Lilie, Chewie and Tari at the original artist's request.  I did manage to avoid adding our three-year-old neighbor Trey, with whom Lilie has gone on a 'decation'.

Yeah, we still have some mangled vocabulary words.  Lilie recently asked Katie to watch her baby doll while Lilie and Trey went on a decation in our cul-de-sac.  I haven't asked either of them to explain their relationship to me, but I have serious doubts about Trey's ability to provide for Lilie right now...

No comments: