Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recital 2011!

Liliana's hard work at tumbling was on display yesterday at her recital.

She did great!  Hardly any stage fright, and if you watch until the end, you'll see she was convinced that the crowd loved her (which I'm sure it did).

The Bennett family drove all the way from deep Illinois to attend the recital, which was a really big deal.  They spent the night on Friday (we went to see the holiday night lights at Rotary Park in Wentzville) and Saturday (Brian won some Blues tickets and invited me to go).  I managed to run into their car on Saturday when we were leaving the house, too, and they didn't even beat me up - thanks Bennetts!

I will apologize about the editing and the camera work; there was a surprisingly large crowd at the recital.  When I wanted to get Lilie in the frame, it meant zooming in quite a bit.  You might want some Dramamine before you watch the video!  The pics are from the professional session the kids attended a couple of weeks before the recital.







1 comment:

timjleahy said...

That was absolutely adorable!! I LOVE her pics too! Great job to Daddy for helping her out! ;) I really wish I could have been there to see her in person but I will definitely be there next recital! XO