Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving

Last weekend my family came to visit (we missed you, Bethany and Grampaw & Grammaw H!) and we had an early Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for this year: my entire awesome family, my amazing boyfriend and his wonderful family, my fabulous friends, and of course our beautiful, healthy baby girl! We had a great time and I'm already looking forward to seeing everyone next time! Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Brayden: "Why, hello! Have you come to take my picture?"
Lilie: "Quick! Hide your face and she'll go away."

Brayden: "What did you say?"
Lilie: "I said to put your head down and she'll stop with the camera. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."
Brayden: "Hide this face?! Are you crazy?---Cheese!"
Lilie: *Sigh* "Boys! They never listen."
Aunt Dina & Cousin Reese
Aunt Mar-Mar & Liliana
Uncle Aaron & Brayden
Brianna & Reese
Reese just got done hugging Brayden
Lilie contemplating how to free the hedgehog from the bubble
Happy girlThis is one of my favorites. They both have such guilty faces, I wonder what they were up to...

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Lilie and Brayden's "convo" about Lilie's silly mommy made me LOL!!! Very funny!

Nicely done grasshopper. :)