Sunday, October 19, 2008

Surprise Visit!

It was late Friday night...Lilie and I were relaxing on the couch, playing, and watching Leno when we heard footsteps and pawsteps on the front porch. There was a knock at the door and when we went to go investigate we found Grampaw & Grammaw H & two cute dogs! They drove all the way from Iowa to visit us! What a wonderful surprise!

Liliana loved meeting her Grampaw and playing Peek-A-Boo with him.


She also loved meeting her Grammaw H but she was hungry in this picture. She fell asleep in Grammaw's arms the night before but I missed that picture, darn it!
I also forgot to take pictures of Lilie with the dogs. Bear and Dexter thought Lilie was pretty interesting; they were quite curious about the little person. Anyone who has met Lilie knows that she is very kissable and apparently the dogs are no exception--they gave her some good smooches. Grampaw & Grammaw had to leave on Saturday but it was a really fun visit!

Here are a couple more pictures from this weekend:

Liliana dressed up for church
Matching Pedi's
More swing fun
Lilie's rabid animal impression Happy girl

I've been trying to post smaller pictures so they don't take up so much room. If you want to view them larger, you should be able to click on them and they will open bigger. Use the 'Back' button on your browser to go back to the blog after viewing. Also, feel free to leave comments on her blog if you'd like. Just click on the 'Comments' link below. Even if you don't want to comment, thanks for looking. I absolutely love sharing pictures of this precious girl! Love, Katie


3 comments:

Bettina said...

She is so friggin' cute!!!
What a fabulous surprise! :) Good thing you put your shot gun away for the season (you aren't a deer hunter, right?)!

Love to everyone in the GC! :)
BGx3

Bettina said...

Hi -
My name is Aunt Tina and I am
going to send you comments every day until I see new Lilie pics! I know that she is getting more and more adorable every day and I am missing out!!! Seriously dude, update this BLOG!!!

And, my word today is kerali - way to go blogger - cool words! :) I am going to say it is now a verb, although it sounds more like an adjective.

Bettina said...

Dude - where are the new pics!
Love you Lilie (and my KT)!