Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Wedding

I've gotten a few pictures from friends and family as well as a few "teaser" shots from the photographer.  Most of these are on Facebook too but I know not everyone has an account so I wanted to post some here too.  Thanks to everyone who has emailed or posted pictures, I really appreciate it and thank you so much for being there with us!  It was amazing and I'll cherish the memories of that morning and afternoon! Even if everything didn't go exactly perfect or as planned; I am reminded that we are so incredibly blessed. 

(Sorry about them being out of order and for the spacing issues but I'm having trouble with editing today for some reason.)






























 
 






2 comments:

Rudd Family said...

It was such a beautiful day! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Katie said...

Thanks Krista! Thank you guys so much for coming! :)