Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's late but I really wanted to share some miscellaneous pictures of the fun times we've been having over the last couple of weeks. Please be sure to check out the previous pages too for more pictures I posted tonight (Christmas and Fall Fun). Thanks for looking!!

Liliana loving her new ride (Thanks B & V families!!)
I'd like to point out that it's not really that cold in my house, she just likes to wear
a hat and gloves sometimes. Really.


But I do make her sit there to keep my laundry warm. ;)


Seriously. It's not that cold in my house.


Liliana creating a new fashion craze


I tried to prove that she isn't...
but Brianna really is tougher than me.


Uncle Brian kisses are awesome!


See, she's wearing a hat at Aunt Mar-Mar's house too


Our impression of three roller-coaster riders


LOL! And Jason's impression.


Lilie opens a gift from Gow-wow


Cousin Brayden does too


Learning how to share...kinda



Don't let anyone tell you anything different: Elmo = baby crack.


Roller-coaster riders again...because it was so fun the first time.


I *LOVE* these 4 girls with all I've got

And these guys too!!

As a birthday gift, Jason bought us tickets to a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater. It was sooo much fun (the business partner/janitor, with the plunger--in case you were wondering). Marci and Brian were sweet enough to join us and make the night complete.



I love you, Durf! Thank you!

1 comment:

Bettina said...

You have some AWESOME pics! I must have been enjoying the weekend and missing all of the great photo opps. I was hoping to catch J or B pushing L or B in the ride with his hair flying back in the wind, but I missed it everytime. Love you guys! Rellizie, I do! That is my captcha word, but it rocks, so I am going to use it...