Friday, August 7, 2009

The Best Year of My Life

Birthday
1 year later

Oh, how my life has changed since last August...all for the better! Jason and I have been so blessed with this sweet, beautiful little girl.

Here are a few pictures from her birthday party:

What a beautiful mess!
We couldn't let Lilie have *all* of the fun
(I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure HE started it)
You'll notice the gigantic pile of toys behind them.
Funny how they only wanted whichever toy the other one was playing with.
However, there were plenty of tiaras to go around
Sorry, Brian! You shoulda' been here to protect him, man! ;)
The Bennetts bought Lilie a kitchen set for her birthday!
Putting it together warranted a whole other party.
She loves it!
Here you see her making her famous giraffe and strawberry soup. YUM!

Thank you to all who came to help us celebrate and we missed those of you who couldn't make it! Love to all!

No comments: